- The Millennium Manager: Managing and Supervising in the Digital Age, July 22, 11:00 – 12:30 (EST) Attend Free by entering the Discount Code of ManageMe.
- Excelling @ Excel: Formulas and Functions – Wednesday, July 22, 3:00 – 4:30 (EST)
- Be A Winner! Office 2010/2013: How to Win in Office 2010 and 2013 Thursday, August 13, 11:00 – 12:30 (EST)
- Be Great with Windows 8 – Thursday, August 13, 3:00 – 4:30 (EST)
Our seventh MOS Study/Support group webinar consisted of PowerPoint 2013 and new features. The webinar displayed areas of PowerPoint for which the certification exam will cover. After demonstrating using features of PowerPoint, I took a practice project exam and scored a 1000! Shocking, I know. So, please watch perfection in PowerPoint exam in progress. ENJOY! Here are the registration and replay links. You must register, if you haven’t already, and then you may view the webinar at no cost. THANKS!
Registration Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EB58DF83894D3D.
Replay Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/gregcreech/E950DF80894D3F.
Fall into Success with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint learning plus iPad learning to start the new year. Classes are 8:30AM – 1:00 PM at First Metropolitan Community Church, 1379 Tullie Road, Atlanta, 30329 (I-85 and North Druid Hills across from Executive Park. The fee is $75 which includes practice files, extensive handout/manual, light breakfast, juice/water, and unforgettable learning. Click here to register and for more information about the classes. Here is a schedule of classes:
- Analyze This! Data Analysis with Excel’s Pivot Table and More – December 11, Tuesday morning
- PowerPoint FUNdamentals – December 13, Thursday morning
- PowerPoint Pizzazz – December 20, Thursday morning
- It All Adds up! Excel’s Formulas and Functions – January 10, 2013, Thursday morning
- iPad for the iGeneration – January 17, 2013, Thursday, monring