- The Millennium Manager: Managing and Supervising in the Digital Age, July 22, 11:00 – 12:30 (EST) Attend Free by entering the Discount Code of ManageMe.
- Excelling @ Excel: Formulas and Functions – Wednesday, July 22, 3:00 – 4:30 (EST)
- Be A Winner! Office 2010/2013: How to Win in Office 2010 and 2013 Thursday, August 13, 11:00 – 12:30 (EST)
- Be Great with Windows 8 – Thursday, August 13, 3:00 – 4:30 (EST)
I have had several requests for 2010 and 2013 Excel MOS webinars. So let’s plan Excel 2010 on Tuesday, February 24, at 7:00 PM EST and Excel 2013 in March. We will work with important formulas and functions in Excel that we are likely to be tested on the exam. I will teach about the syntax of formulas and functions and the different reference types and offer best practices for creating and editing formulas and functions. Then we will take a practice 2010 Excel core exam through GMetrix. If any one has passed an Excel 2010 core exam, let me know; everyone would love to hear of your experience and advice.
In March, we march on to Excel 2013/365 and the more difficult project based exam for 2013 Excel core. In the future get ready for the All Powerful and All Difficult project based Excel Expert 2013 which is unbelievable in the power of new Pivot Tables and new functions. I have asked Melissa Esquibel, MCT and Master at the 2013 level (and beyond to infintity!), to help us through the exam and preparation. .
The future is NOW! Do you know 75% of organizations will convert to Office 2013/Office 365 by next year, based on my IT and HR contacts? As an example. I have one nonprofit and one government agency as clients, that are converting to Office 2013/Office 365 from Office 2007 and 2010 in March for which I am very grateful. Practice, Prepare, and Plan for the future of Microsoft Office with these webinars for 2010 and 2013.
So put on your math hat as we concentrate on formulas and functions. Let’s excel with the MOS 2010 and 2013 Excel exams.
I am honored to present in February – April for the International Association of Administrative Professional’s (IAAP) TEC 15 conferences. These technology conferences cover a wide range of technology and office productivity sessions and span a variety of job titles from Administrative/Executive Assistants to Program Managers/Coordinators, Project Managers and Coordinators, CPAs, Lawyers, you name the job title and these conferences benefit. Here is a list of cities and dates:
- Clearwater Beach, Fla. (February 6-8, 2015)
- Austin, Texas (March 6-8, 2015)
- Kansas City, Mo. (March 27-29, 2015)
- La Jolla, Calif. (April 24-26, 2015)
Here’s the link for more information: http://www.iaap-tec.org/home.
I’m teaching Microsoft’s Office Applications including Data Analysis and Functions of Excel, PowerPoint Pizzazz, Take Note! It’s OneNote, and performing my popular technology humor show, “Technology Bytes: And it just bit my funny bone” at lunch.
Here are links to some of my sessions:
Fall into Success with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint learning plus iPad learning to start the new year. Classes are 8:30AM – 1:00 PM at First Metropolitan Community Church, 1379 Tullie Road, Atlanta, 30329 (I-85 and North Druid Hills across from Executive Park. The fee is $75 which includes practice files, extensive handout/manual, light breakfast, juice/water, and unforgettable learning. Click here to register and for more information about the classes. Here is a schedule of classes:
- Analyze This! Data Analysis with Excel’s Pivot Table and More – December 11, Tuesday morning
- PowerPoint FUNdamentals – December 13, Thursday morning
- PowerPoint Pizzazz – December 20, Thursday morning
- It All Adds up! Excel’s Formulas and Functions – January 10, 2013, Thursday morning
- iPad for the iGeneration – January 17, 2013, Thursday, monring
For the love of learning! Click here to register for a class! Let’s Excel to the next level of Microsoft’s Excel with this important areas of Excel for better business management and productivity. Coming in June – iPad for the iGeneation – make the most of your iPad with this class. Here is a schedule of upcoming classes for May and June:
- Thursday, May 10 – Managing and Manipulating Data in Excel
- Thursday, May 31 – Data Analysis with PivotTables in Excel
- Thursday, June 14 – Excel’s Formulas and Functions
- Thursday, June 28 – iPad for the iGeneration
Classes held at First Metropolitan Community Church, 1379 Tullie Road, Atlanta, GA 30309. These classes are BYOC – Bring Your Own Computer and are from 9:00 AM – 1:00PM, please arrive at 8:30 to set-up your computer and download files. Contact Greg at 404-299-1706 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and look forward to our time together. Click here to register for a class!